Reboot Healthcare Advisor Community is a public website, available to help as many people as possible.
Whether this is your first time participating in an online community or you’re a social media user, these Community Guidelines offer 10 rules of conduct that help us keep the Reboot Healthcare Advisor community safe, supportive, inclusive, and respectful.
Be careful about giving out medical advice
- Sharing your own experience is fine, but don’t tell other members what they should do.
- See our Disclaimer. **This should like to the below Disclaimer text**
Remain respectful at all times.
- Exercise tolerance and respect toward other participants whose views may differ from your own. Disagreements are fine, but mutual respect is a must.
- Sarcasm and joking will often be misunderstood.
- Personal attacks against members are not acceptable. Such posts will be removed.
- Do not use obscene or hateful language. Profanity, vulgarity and abusive language are out-of-bounds.
- Avoid typing in ALL CAPS, as it is considered shouting.
No commercial postings, advertisements or solicitations.
- Postings such as advertisements for your business, get-rich-quick schemes or solicitations for a charity will be removed. Unfortunately, it is impossible to verify the validity of each and every organization that solicits donations; therefore, to protect our members from fraud, we must prohibit solicitations for charities.
No illegal activity.
- Do not use Reboot Healthcare Advisor Community for any unlawful purpose.
No copyrighted postings.
- Do not post copyrighted information. Copyrighted material (text or images), private email text and other privileged information may not be posted without prior written permission from the original author.
- Acknowledge the original source when quoting content from elsewhere.
Protect yourself and others.
- Keep in mind that Reboot Healthcare Advisor Community is a public forum.
- You are not required to use your full name or real name when posting.
- Feel free to introduce and talk about yourself. But for your safety and privacy, do not post personal information such as phone numbers, addresses, social security numbers or any other private information.
- Do not post personal information of other people.
- Keep your password confidential. Don’t share it with anyone.
- Do not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
Follow the rules.
- Report any offensive, abusive, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable postings to email@example.com and include the link to the posting in the email..
All information shared by members on the Reboot Healthcare Advisor Community, such as messages, images, advice, URLs, and any other material, is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your health. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the community.